SIGNUP NOW FOR OUR NEXT 2 RETREATS!
What Is Regnum Christi?
Regnum Christi is a movement of apostolate, which ardently seeks to establish the Kingdom of Christ among all people. The movement strives to be a witness to Christ, living our spirituality and mission as the Holy Spirit intended, with joy, humility, zeal, and passion for Christ. Regnum Christi offers a comprehensive methodology to developing apostleship which provides a pathway for deeper conversion and discovery of one’s apostolic mission aligned with the needs of the local Church. For more information, click here.
Weekly Regnum Christi Meetings
One of the specific activities Regnum Chrisit offers for the formation and perseverance of its members, is the weekly Encounter with Christ meetings. The purpose of the meeting is to help members meet the living Christ more intensely each day. By meeting as a group and applying what we read and meditate on in the Gospel, by analyzing our personal fidelity to apostolic and spiritual commitments, and by contemplating contemporary occurrences in the light of the Gospel, we come to recognize Christ walking by our side. The following are the weekly Encounter with Christ groups within the Charlotte, Triad and upstate South Carolina areas:
Greater Charlotte Area Meetings
- Men’s Meeting – Monday morning at 6 am — Panera Bread (2625 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC). For Information contact the Team Leader, Matt Tortorich email@example.com.
- Men’s Meeting – Monday evening at 6 pm – Chick-fil-A (10001 Rea Rd, Charlotte, NC). For information contact the Team Leader, Rick Caron firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Men’s Meeting – Saturday morning at 7:30 am — International House of Pancakes (16815 Caldwell Creek Dr, Huntersville). For information contact David Spaedy email@example.com
- Women’s Meeting – Tuesday evenings at 7:30 pm — 10501 Dairy Court in Charlotte. For information contact Cathy Osmera: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Meeting (young adults) – Wednesday evenings @ 7:00 pm. For information contact Sophia Salerno: email@example.com
- Women’s Meeting – Monday afternoons at 2:30 pm — St. Michael Catholic Church in Gastonia. For information contact Lori Tortorich: firstname.lastname@example.org
Triad Area Meetings
- Men’s Meeting – Saturday mornings at 6:45-8 am — Our Lady of Grace Parish, Greensboro. For information contact John Endredy: email@example.com or 336-202-9635.
- Women’s Meeting – Tuesday evening at 7 pm — 1205 McDowell Dr., Greensboro. For information contact Kate Boschini at KateBoschini@yahoo.com
- Women’s Meeting – Thursday mornings at 9:30 am — St. Paul the Apostle Church, Greensboro. For information contact Donielle Wilde; firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 208-2011
Upstate South Carolina Area Meetings
- Men’s Meeting – Friday morning at 6 am — 350 Montagu Drive, Spartanburg, SC. For information contact Greg Andress: email@example.com or (864) 909-6841
- Women’s Meeting – Thursday evenings @ 7 pm — Jesus, Our Risen Savior Catholic Church (Rm 111), Spartanburg, SC. For information contact Margaret St. Germain; Lar1324@gmail.com or (864) 591-3432
- Women’s Meeting – Monday mornings @ 10 am — Contact Joan Patrick: firstname.lastname@example.org or (803) 449-4031
- Women’s Meeting – Thursday evenings @ 6:30 pm — Contact Toni Morrison: email@example.com or (803) 237-2464
The Regnum Christi Triad Women’s Teams invite all women to take time for a Morning of Reflection with
The Apostle of the Apostles: A Retreat Guide on St. Mary Magdalene
This new retreat from Fr. Bartunek will help us begin to explore next year’s theme, The Feminine Genius – God’s gift to women, and our gift to God, for Women’s Mornings of Refelction and book studies.
Saturday, June 15, 2019 from 8:30 am to 11:30 am at Our Lady of Grace School Library, main entrance on Chapman St.
Mass is available at 8 am in the church prior to the reflection.
The morning will include time for refreshments and discussion. Donations are accepted at the door. Please register in advance. We hope you can join us!
Questions? Contact Kate Boschini, firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 430-8856.