CHECK OUT OUR NEXT EVENTS!
CHRIST THE KING RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER:
November 24, 2019
Sacred Heart Catholic Church
Time is TBD – more details to come.
In the meantime, please contact Carolyn Sithong to learn more!
What Is Regnum Christi?
Regnum Christi is a movement of apostolate, which ardently seeks to establish the Kingdom of Christ among all people. The movement strives to be a witness to Christ, living our spirituality and mission as the Holy Spirit intended, with joy, humility, zeal, and passion for Christ. Regnum Christi offers a comprehensive methodology to developing apostleship which provides a pathway for deeper conversion and discovery of one’s apostolic mission aligned with the needs of the local Church. For more information, click here.
Weekly Regnum Christi Meetings
One of the specific activities Regnum Chrisit offers for the formation and perseverance of its members, is the weekly Encounter with Christ meetings. The purpose of the meeting is to help members meet the living Christ more intensely each day. By meeting as a group and applying what we read and meditate on in the Gospel, by analyzing our personal fidelity to apostolic and spiritual commitments, and by contemplating contemporary occurrences in the light of the Gospel, we come to recognize Christ walking by our side. The following are the weekly Encounter with Christ groups within the Charlotte, Triad and upstate South Carolina areas:
Greater Charlotte Area Meetings
- Men’s Meeting – Monday morning at 6 am — Panera Bread (2625 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC). For Information contact the Team Leader, Matt Tortorich.
- Men’s Meeting – Monday evening at 6 pm – Chick-fil-A (10001 Rea Rd, Charlotte, NC). For information contact the Team Leader, Rick Caron.
- Men’s Meeting – Saturday morning at 7:30 am — International House of Pancakes (16815 Caldwell Creek Dr, Huntersville). For information contact David Spaedy.
- Women’s Meeting – Tuesday evenings at 7:30 pm — 10501 Dairy Court in Charlotte. For information contact Cathy Osmera.
- Women’s Meeting (young adults) – Wednesday evenings @ 7:00 pm. For information contact Sophia Salerno.
- Women’s Meeting – Monday afternoons at 2:30 pm — St. Michael Catholic Church in Gastonia. For information contact Lori Tortorich.
Triad Area Meetings
- Men’s Meeting – Saturday mornings at 6:45-8 am — Our Lady of Grace Parish, Greensboro. For information contact John Endredy or call @ 336-202-9635.
- Women’s Meeting – Tuesday evening at 7 pm — 1205 McDowell Dr., Greensboro. For information contact Kate Boschini.
- Women’s Meeting – Thursday mornings at 9:30 am — St. Paul the Apostle Church, Greensboro. For information contact Donielle Wilde or call @ 585-208-2011
Upstate South Carolina Area Meetings
- Men’s Meeting – Friday morning at 6 am — 350 Montagu Drive, Spartanburg, SC. For information contact Greg Andress or call @ 864-909-6841
- Women’s Meeting – Thursday evenings @ 7 pm — Jesus, Our Risen Savior Catholic Church (Rm 111), Spartanburg, SC. For information contact Margaret St. Germain or call @ 864-591-3432
- Women’s Meeting – Monday mornings @ 10 am — Contact Joan Patrick or call @ 803-449-4031
- Women’s Meeting – Thursday evenings @ 6:30 pm — Contact Toni Morrison or call @ 803-237-2464