The 2-Day Men’s Silent Retreat is geared for Regnum Christi members although no formal membership is required for attendance. The 2-Day Men’s Silent Retreat begins on Friday at 5:00pm and concludes with lunch on Sunday at 1:30pm.
These retreats which are modeled after the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius allow you to set aside your daily routine to focus on God’s call in your life. It will arm you with the spiritual tools to fight the good fight each day with the grace of God.
What happens on a retreat?
- Silence provides one-on-one time with Christ
- Presided by a Legionaries of Christ priest
- Guided meditations, conferences, and reflections modeled after St. Ignatius’ Spiritual Exercises
- Daily celebration of Mass
- Opportunity for the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Opportunity for spiritual direction
- Outdoor Stations of the Cross
- Eucharistic Benediction and Adoration
CLICK HERE for more information.