Prayer is the practice of the presence of God. It is the place where pride is abandoned, hope is lifted, and supplication is made. Prayer is the place of admitting our need, of adopting humility, and claiming dependence upon God. Prayer is the needful practice of the Christian. Prayer is the exercise of faith and hope. Prayer is the privilege of touching the heart of the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Daily Mediation – Read and hear today’s Daily Meditation, receive it by email or suscribe by podcast!
- Spiritual Smoothies – Looking for a spiritual pick-me-up or boost? These short videos, two to three minutes long, include small excerpts from the growing library of our longer, Retreat Guide videos.
- Understanding Liturgical Prayer – The focus of “Finding the Plug” is to help readers to draw spiritual fruit from the Eucharistic celebration.
- Spiritual Advice – Pointing toward the lives of the saints, receive daily email with spiritual advice.
- Ask a Priest – Just type in your question or send an email and you will get a personal response back from a priest at RCSpirituality. You can ask about anything – liturgy, prayer, moral questions, current events. Our goal is simply to provide a trustworthy forum for dependable Catholic guidance and information.
- Regnum Christi Essays – Regnum Christi Essays are extended, in-depth reflections on particular aspects of life as a Regnum Christi member. An Essay may develop the nature of a virtue, showing what that virtue might look like when lived out in harmony with the Regnum Christi identity and mission. An Essay may explore the challenges of living out one of the commitments shared by all members. An Essay may be instructive, explaining the history, context, and meaning of certain Movement traditions. In short, RC Essays are a chance for all of us to delve deeper into our charism, reflecting seriously on our spiritual patrimony, which the Church has recognized and lauded, and in that way helping that patrimony grow and bear fruit.