SIGNUP NOW FOR OUR NEXT 2 RETREATS!
REGNUM CHRISTI RETREATS
A retreat is a beautiful way to move forward in your spiritual life. For lay members of Regnum Christi, retreats are offered over a weekend, or sometimes in a shortened format for a day or evening. In nearly all cases, the structure of the retreat follows the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises. Retreats are led by skilled, highly trained Legionaries of Christ retreat masters who help participants discover the path God has for their lives.
Retreats which are modeled after the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius, allow you to set aside your daily routine to focus on God’s call in your life. It will arm you with the spiritual tools to fight the good fight each day with the grace of God. These retreats are presided by a Legionaries of Christ priest and include guided meditations, conferences, and reflections modeled after St. Ignatius’ Spiritual Exercises. There’s daily Mass, opportunities for the Sacrament of Reconciliation and spiritual direction along with Eucharistic Benediction and Adoration.
Regnum Christi offers several different kinds of retreats:
- Men Silent Weekend Retreat
- Women Silent Weekend Retreat
- Available for any Catholic wishing to deepen their relationship with Christ.
- For more information, contact (770) 837-2798 or email@example.com
- Geared for Regnum Christi members although formal membership is not required for attendance.
- For men and women.
- For more information, contact (770) 837-2798 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For other retreats in North America, CLICK HERE.