Leave your kids and all the household chores behind and take off on a 25-hour marriage retreat with your spouse, February 9-10 in the beautiful mountains of Hickory, North Carolina. Whether you are newlyweds or have been married for decades, take some time to relax and renew your connection with each other. Marriage is a lifelong adventure of growing together through every age and stage of life. The happiest couples are those who commit to learning skills that help them weather difficult seasons and deal confidently with relationship challenges.
Regnum Christi of the Carolinas invites Catholic couples from around North & South Carolina to a weekend away to be filled with testimony, dialogue & the presence of Christ. Led by Fr. Peter Hopkins, a Legion of Christ priest, and a number of Catholic couples who have “been there,” the overnight event will include reflections on marriage with opportunities for reconciliation, spiritual dialogue, couples time and adoration. It has been designed to be a quiet and reflective overnight for couples to focus on God, each other, prayer and spiritual growth.
- The retreat will be held in quiet seclusion at the Catholic Conference Center in Hickory, North Carolina.
- The Early Bird registration fee is $295/per couple; after Dec 17th the registration fee is $315 per couple.
- The registration includes lodging and three meals.
- All cancellations will be subject to a $100.00 fee unless it occurs after 01/01/2019. After 01/2019, cancellation fee will be $315.00 to cover the cost of the room.
- No children under 18, including infants.
CLICK HERE to register today!
For information on other Regnum Christi Retreats in North America, CLICK HERE