REGNUM CHRISTI WOMEN’S RETREAT
A retreat is a beautiful way to move forward in your spiritual life. For Legionaries and consecrated members of Regnum Christi, a retreat often lasts eight to 30 days. For lay members of Regnum Christi, retreats are offered over a weekend, or sometimes in a shortened format for a day or evening. In nearly all cases, the structure of the retreat follows the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises. Retreats are led by skilled, highly trained retreat masters who help participants discover the path God has for their lives.
All of the Regnum Christi retreats and events are designed to foster a more personal relationship with God. They emphasize a deepened knowledge of Christ in Scripture, the experience of his Person through ample time for silence and prayer, and practical tools to align our daily lives more fully with God’s loving plan.
- REGISTER NOW FOR OUR UPCOMING WOMEN’S SPIRITUAL EXERCISES!
- **Please note the Women’s Spiritual Exercises is now full, but you can still register for the wait list. Payment is not required to register for the wait list.**
- Upcoming Regnum Christi Retreats in Atlanta
- Regnum Christi Retreats for Women
- Online Retreats
- Regnum Christi Retreats on North America